WordPress Support Tickets
Have an issue that just doesn’t make sense? Google not coming up with the goods?
We know how frustrating this can be! Save yourself the time & frustration by submitting a ticket through our online ticketing system and get a response from a WordPress Super Nerd!
Typical issues people may use our ticketing system for:
- To provide answers to questions you can’t find yourself online
- To provide education on how to create something, use something, edit something etc.
- For us to access your website & resolve an issue for you (time permitting)
- Whatever else you need help with!
Inclusions & Details:
- All correspondence is completely private; it is not a public ticketing system
- Tickets are restricted to a maximum of 3 replies or; a maximum time allowance of 30 mins or; when your question/issue is resolved (whichever is exhausted first) .
- On the off chance that we are unable to answer your question/issue we will refund your payment in full
- If unused, tickets expire 6 months after purchase and are non-refundable
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I submit a ticket?
After making a purchase we will need to grant you access to our ticketing system which is done within 1-2 business days (often quicker). From there, simply go to our main menu and follow these links:
Support > Support Tickets > Submit a Ticket.
You can also submit a ticket from within your Account section which can also be found under the Support link in the main menu.
Within your account section you will have access to your account details, orders etc. and links to submitting & monitoring your tickets.
What is included with a support ticket?
We will provide support and/or education via the online ticketing system and when necessary provide tech support within your website itself to resolve your issue. Ticket resources (time/expertise) is exhausted when:
You have received 3 replies or;
a maximum time allowance of 30 mins or;
when your question/issue is resolved (whichever is exhausted first).
How long does it take you to reply & how will I know?
Our working hours are Monday- Friday 9am-4pm and we work through tickets in the order in which they are received. We strive to reply within 1 business day.
When we have replied to your ticket, you will receive an automated email notification.
Can I email you my question instead?
Sorry no. We have a number of clients that we provide support for and the online ticketing system ensures that requests can be easily tracked and addressed in chronological order.