– Logo Concepts: Refers to how many initial design concepts you get. For example, if you have a very clear idea of what you want, the Quick-Start package (one concept) would be suitable.
If you need more help deciding though, the other packages where you get more initial concepts will help you compare different fonts, graphics, layouts and so on. We then use those concepts to compare/contrast and eventually narrow down to your final design.
The following image is an example where a client selected the Ultimate logo design package and shown is the first 5 initial design concepts and then the final design created after revisions were applied.
– Unlimited revisions are included in all our packages so you can have peace of mind knowing that we will keep working on your logo until you are absolutely thrilled with the final design. It usually takes between 1-3 business days to receive a revision depending on the complexity of the changes and our current work load.
– Copyright: All logos designed by us are unique and made to order. No copyrighted graphics are ever used in our logos and the client retains 100% copyright ownership of the final design.
– Formats Provided: you will be provided with all the files you will need for both print and digital use including the Adobe Illustrator .ai vector file (original file format that the logo design was created in). Specifically, you will be provided with the following formats: .ai .eps .jpg .pdf & .png
– Versions Provided: When necessary we include both a stacked and in-line version of your logo design for use across various print and digital media. In the following example, the stacked version is used as a profile image on social media, and the in-line version is used within the header of the client’s website.
Below are additional options you can add to your logo design package. Each package includes all the essentials you need, and these options are for those who want a more comprehensive package.
An inverted version of the logo is provided in order to cater for use on darker/lighter backgrounds.
An icon to display on your website; typically in the address bar or next to the site name in bookmarks.
Profile image design
For use on other websites (directories, google places etc.) and social media pages.
The font files used within the logo will be supplied so you can use them in other marketing material.